Firewall Net tests, install & configure
FireWall.net - Guide to install and configure a PC FireWall 99.999% Uptime Guarantee

mpf_120x60.gif

Discuss forum

You can express yourself about firewall related topics.

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Help! How to create a dial-in/mini ISP
Author: Snicky 
Date:   07-31-02 18:34

Any config will do. I'm trying to create a dial-in/RAS server on my win2k server w/ dsl using RASPPPOE. I have the DSL modem connected to the uplink on the hub & all other computers, including the win2k server on the hub's port. I enabled ICS(192.168.0.1) on the DSL connection to share my internet on my LAN but I also want to be able to connect from my office to home & use the home's internet connection(free usage : ) ). I tried the RRAS on win2k server & disable the ICS & configure the NAT but RAS didn't work on incoming connections, remote client IP is from my DHCP server but gateway & DNS are same as my IP, only on LAN connection work. I'm now trying to use winroute pro to share the internet on my LAN & remotely but same problem no internet on the client. Although I was able to ping the win2k server it can't get pass thru the local net to internet. I also have Zone Alarm Pro 3 installed & running.

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: