Firewall Net tests, install & configure
FireWall.net - Guide to install and configure a PC FireWall Winner 468x60

mpf_120x60.gif

Discuss forum

You can express yourself about firewall related topics.

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 The Unofficial Sygate Firewall Website
Author: Graham (---.server.ntl.com)
Date:   12-01-01 11:14

I have produced this site for all those who use, or are contemplating using, the Sygate Personal Firewall. The Url is:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/susan.todd3/index.htm

I realise the site needs a little polishing, and that has started. I have also received some useful suggestions for improving the site (examples of Application Rules, explanation in greater detail of the logs, for example). However, I should appreciate any feedback the visitors to this site could give.

Reply To This Message

Re: The Unofficial Sygate Firewall Website
Author: Aussie (---.202.220.203.acc01-moon-tow.comindico.com)
Date:   02-22-02 21:28

Thanks Graham. Been telling people about it for a while. Well done and yery helpful

Reply To This Message

Re: The Unofficial Sygate Firewall Website
Author: Graham (---.server.ntl.com)
Date:   02-23-02 10:49

Unfortunately, illness and family problems have kept me from updating for a while, but with the help of others I might just get it up and running soon!

In particular, there will be a separate section on SPF 5 Pro now that the wrinkles have been shaken out and there's been a lot of testing.

But if anybody would like to see anything more included, please contact me, as I really would like this site to be complete yet independent of Sygate Technologies.

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: