Firewall Net tests, installation & configuration
FireWall Net - Guide installation configuration Firewalls

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

WinRoute and Web Sites

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Firewall-net.com Index du Forum -> Discuss
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Will R
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 02 Sep, 2001    Sujet du message: WinRoute and Web Sites Répondre en citant

I have installed WinRoute (newest Build) and have a strange problem....several web sites either wont load or take forever to load...alot of other sites that I go to as well as a few new ones load nice and fast over my DSL....I have one machine that has my dsl...firewall...antivirus software. That system plugs into a hub (i know i need a switch soon) and all my other systems plugs into that. Here is the stranger part. The system that has the DSL directly can get to those web sites that the others cant....and some sites all machines can get to including the one with the DSL.
Any Ideas?

P.S. The new rules list seems to disable all web surfing from all my other machines...so im not using it :-)

Thanks
GregH
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Sep, 2001    Sujet du message: Re: WinRoute and Web Sites Répondre en citant

I have a setup similar to the one you described; just to let you know I too have the same problem. I can get to all the MSN domain websites, for example, but couldn't get to yahoo.com. Very odd. Never did figure out the problem, sorry. Cheers.
Himanshu R. Swami
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Nov, 2001    Sujet du message: Re: WinRoute and Web Sites Répondre en citant

You guys could call Tiny's tech support and they should be able to remotely monitor YOUR winroute logs and figure out what the problem is. I had a similar problem but my issue was an older build (4.1.25) running on a dual-NIC dual-processor machine. Disabling one processor made the problem go away, but obviously that wasn't the solution I wanted. The problem did go away when I went to the build 4.1.27. I am currently up to build 4.1.29. Tiny's tech support was good with me so you might wanna give it a shot!

- Himanshu
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Firewall-net.com Index du Forum -> Discuss Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: