Firewall Net tests, installation & configuration
FireWall Net - Guide installation configuration Firewalls

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Help! How to create a dial-in/mini ISP

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Firewall-net.com Index du Forum -> Discuss
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Snicky
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Juil, 2002    Sujet du message: Help! How to create a dial-in/mini ISP Répondre en citant

Any config will do. I'm trying to create a dial-in/RAS server on my win2k server w/ dsl using RASPPPOE. I have the DSL modem connected to the uplink on the hub & all other computers, including the win2k server on the hub's port. I enabled ICS(192.168.0.1) on the DSL connection to share my internet on my LAN but I also want to be able to connect from my office to home & use the home's internet connection(free usage : ) ). I tried the RRAS on win2k server & disable the ICS & configure the NAT but RAS didn't work on incoming connections, remote client IP is from my DHCP server but gateway & DNS are same as my IP, only on LAN connection work. I'm now trying to use winroute pro to share the internet on my LAN & remotely but same problem no internet on the client. Although I was able to ping the win2k server it can't get pass thru the local net to internet. I also have Zone Alarm Pro 3 installed & running.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Firewall-net.com Index du Forum -> Discuss Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: